Key factors to consider are:
- The thermal shock that the floor will be subject to during manufacture and cleaning.
- How often the floor will be cleaned?
- The types of traffic and weight, that the floor will be subject to.
- Ensuring that the non-slip co-efficient will provide the correct safety level and cleanability.
- Perimeter coving detail.
- Addressing control joints.
- Remedial concrete repairs.
Working with our suppliers we can provide a range of options to meet your specific requirements. Our experienced team will manage the whole process from the very start.
A key part of this is to ensure we meet all the Health and Safety requirements on your site and work within the strict guidelines outlined in our Health and Safety policy. Our priority is to ensure we complete the specific tasks efficiently safely and on time.
Once we have inspected the floor area and discussed your specific requirements we can offer a range of options from epoxy, polyurethane and polyester, with a full warranty provided.
Our point of difference is being able to offer independent advice and experience from over 25 years in this industry. Our skilled staff are highly trained in this specialist application of resin flooring. We can offer advice and solutions to a range of flooring requirements including:
- Full warranty systems and specifications provided, if required
- Specialist resin flooring systems from 2 to 3mm self-leveller to 9mm industrial flooring toppings
- Surface preparation
- Captive shotblasting and diamond grinding
- Create falls to drains
- Floor levelling
- Non slip options
Providing Expert Options for all your Critical Infrastructure Surfaces
- Epoxy Coatings
- Concrete Floor Repairs
- Resin Flooring
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Industrial Coatings
- Polished Concrete